Massage Therapy Rates (includes G.S.T.)
(Rates will be increasing as of January 1, 2021)
- 24 hour advanced notice is required when canceling an appointment. This allows someone else the opportunity to receive treatment.
- If you are unable to give 24 hours advance notice, and I am unable to fill your appointment time, you will be charged the full amount of what would have been your treatment fee.
- If I am able to fill your appointment time with another person, you will not be charged for the missed appointment
- The exception to this is if you are sick. If you wake up too sick to come to your appointment then I would rather for both our sakes that you stay home and take care of yourself and in this case I won't charge for short notice cancellation.
* In B.C., MSP beneficiaries receiving premium assistance may be entitled to $23 per visit for a combined annual limit of 10 visits each calendar year for the following services: chiropractic, massage therapy, naturopathy, acupuncture, physical therapy and non-surgical podiatry
** Most Extended Health plans cover a portion of RMT treatment fees. Contact your insurer for your specific coverage.